Wednesday, July 7, 2010

trees, trees, and more trees

We knew that we had family coming to visit to celebrate our nation's birthday. So we definitely wanted to make sure that our house & yard were in tip top shape. (or as close as it could get in two days) David worked hard to organize the garage. It looks so great! He says that he put all of my "teacher stuff" in the storeroom. I have my fingers crossed that he is correct about that or I will be doing some major searching when it gets to be "back to school" time.
After he finished the garage, I had the bright idea of trimming the trees. My quick "trim" turned into naked trees. Now don't get me wrong. I do like the new bare tree look we have going in the backyard. It does allow lots more sun to get back there. The downside was that it resulted in a slew of branches that need to be hauled off. So much for my great looking yard for the family visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment